For setting up of 123 HP envy 5530 printer follow the below given steps:
Step 1: unboxing 123 HP envy 5530 printer
- First of all remove the 123 HP Printer from the box.
- Then remove all tape and packing materials from the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer.
- Pick up the scanner lid and remove the packing materials from the outside of the printer.
- Pick up the scanner lid, remove the packing material from the scanner glass and close the scanner lid.
- At last recycle the packing material.
Step 2: linking to the power source
- For it connect the power cable to the rear of the 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer then plug the other
- Then connect the power cable to the rear of the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer.
- After it turn ON the Printer Support.
- Set your preferences to the HP Envy 5530 printer support like the date, time and country.
Step 3: stacking paper in the input tray
- Exert out the input, and then remove the packing materials.
- After that load the plain paper in the input tray.
- Put the stack into the tray.
- Slide the paper glides informatively to the tray.
- At last insert the input tray into the 123 HP Envy 5530 Printer.
Step 4: positioning 123 HP envy 5530 printer
- First of all open the ink cartridges access door.
- Then wait until the carriage is silent and idle before you proceed.
- Then remove the tape from the ink cartridges.
- Keep the ink cartridge by its sides with the color.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- The 123 HP Envy Printer aligns the printer head, and then an alignment page automatically prints.
How to install the 123 HP envy 5530 printer software
To install the 123 HP envy 5530 printer software- follow the below given instructions-
- To work by using your device all you require to do is to install the HP software to your device.
- You can download the 123 HP envy 5530 printer Software from your official website 123.hp.com/envy5530
- You can also use the software that is given along with the Printer Support.
On which platform supported 123 HP envy5530 printer:
1. To connect your 123 HP envy 5530 printer to windows
For connecting your 123 HP envy 5530 printer to windows follow the below given instructions
- The windows is the generally used operating system among all the OS.
- It is used because the work ability and the user friendly of the operating system has made users stick with it.
- Likewise,the HP Printer Support installation with the windows operating system 123.hp.com/setup 5530 is most easy when compared to other OS.
2. To connect your 123 HP envy 5530 printer to Mac
For connecting your 123 HP envy 5530 printer to Mac follow the below given instructions-
- The MAC operating system is basically considered for its security this can be considered also to connect the 123 HP Envy Printer Support more in a secure manner.
- By using the MAC setup hp.com/setup5530 that is basically available in the 123 HP Official website.
- Installation process for the MAC can be done using the 123 HP software that is available for it in the printer driver setup at the official website.
3. To connect your 123 HP envy 5530 printer to smartphone
For connecting your 123 HP envy 5530 printer to smartphone follow the below given instructions-
- At present mostly users have turned to use the easiest means of Device that could help them to work in multiple ways.
- This can be get only by using the smart phones.
- The smart phones are the latest and the trending devices that can give multiple tasks at the same time.
- To connect your 123 HP Printer to a smart phone you can use a HP Printer Support app that can support your printer.
- You can connect it either using a wireless network through the USB cable or through the app.
123 HP envy 5530 printer windows 10 upgrade
- The latest updating windows is the windows 10.
- Mostly users have upgraded to the windows 10 and find it difficult for their old.
- Previous applications to run in the new upgraded operating system.
- The HP printer setup has launched its new setup driver 123.hp.com/envy5530 which supports the windows 10 operating system.
- After downloading this setup from the 123 HP printer official website, you can install and try printing using your windows 10.
To connect wireless connection for 123 HP envy 5530 printer
- A wireless 802.11 b/g/n network which comprises a wireless router or access point.
- A laptop or desktop computer with either wireless networking support.
- You can also use the network interface card to access the network connection.
- Broadband internet accesses like cable or DSL is required.
- Network name (SSID).
- WPA Key or WEP phrase is required.