For installing and setting up of ho envy4510 printer, follow the below given steps:
Step 1: Unboxing of 123 HP envy4510 printer
- First of all remove the 123 HP Printer from the box.
- After that remove all tape and packing materials from the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer.
- Then pick up the scanner lid, remove the packing materials from the outside of the printer.
- Recapitulate the packing material.
Step 2: HP Envy 4510 Printer power supply connection
- For it, first of all Connect the power cable to the rear up of the 123 HP Envy 4510 Printer then plug the other.
- Then connect the power cable to the rear of the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer.
- Then turn ON the Printer Support.
- Set your preferences to the 123 HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup Support like the date, time and country.
Step 3: Stacking paper in the input tray
- For it, first of all pull out the input tray, and then remove the packing materials.
- Then load the plain paper in the input tray.
- After that push the stack into the tray.
- Slide the paper glides confirmatively to the tray.
Step 4: positioning the 123 HP envy4510 printer ink cartridges
- First of all, open the ink cartridges access door.
- Then wait until the carriage is silent and idle before you proceed.
- Then remove the tape on the ink cartridges.
- Catch the ink cartridge by its sides with the color.
- Now close the ink cartridge access door.
- The 123 HP Envy 4510 Printer aligns the printer head, and then an alignment page automatically prints.
Note: For Complete information, Click 123.hp.com/envy4510.
How to install 123 HP envy4510 driver software?
To install 123 HP envy4510 driver software follow the given below instructions:
- For working by using your computer all you need to do is to install the HP software to your computer.
- You can download the 123 HP Software from your official website. 123.hp.com/envy4510
- You can also use the software which is provided along with the Printer Support.
On which platform support 123 HP envy4510 printer
How to install 123 HP envy4510 printer to Mac?
- The MAC operating system is specially considered for its security this can be considered also to connect the 123 HP Envy Printer Support more in a secure manner.
- This can happen by using the MAC setup 123.hp.com/envy4510 which is basically available in the 123 HP Official website.
- The process of installation for the MAC can be done using the 123 HP software which is available for it in the printer driver setup at the official website.
How to install 123 HP envy4510 printer on Windows operating system?
- The windows is the mostly used operating system among all the operating system.
- This Operating system is mostly used because the work ability and the user friendly of the operating system has made users stick with it.
- As the HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup installation with the windows operating system 123.hp.com/setup 4510 is very easy when compared to other Operating system.
How to connect 123 HP envy4510 printer on smartphone?
- In these day’s most of the users have turned to use the easiest means of Device which could help them to work in multiple ways.
- This can be happened only using the smart phones.
- The smart phones are the latest and the trending devices that can achieve multiple tasks at the same time.
- To connect your 123 HP Envy 4510 Printer to a smart phone by using HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup app which can support your printer.
- You can connect it either using a wireless network through the USB cable or through the app.
How to upgrade 123 HP envy4510 printer windows 10?
- Windows 10 is the last updated windows.
- Mostly users have upgraded to the windows 10 and find it difficult for their old.
- Previous applications to run in the new upgraded operating system.
- The HP printer setup has launched its new setup driver 123.hp.com/envy4510 that supports the windows 10 operating system.
- After downloading this setup from the 123 HP printer official website, you can install and try printing using your windows 10.
- For getting the Complete information, Click 123.hp.com/setup 4510.
123 HP envy4510 wireless connection setup
Wi-Fi protected password
- A wireless 802.11 b/g/n network which includes a WPS enabled wireless router or access point is needed.
- A laptop or desktop computer with either the wireless networking support.
- You can also use a network interface card.
- The computer must be connected to the wireless network which you intend to install the 123 HP Envy 4510 Printer.
Connecting your printer to the wireless network
- The Wireless Setup Wizard gives way to manage and setup the wireless connection to your 123 HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup.
- On the HP control panel, click on the wireless icon.
- Press the down arrow to scroll to Wireless Setup Wizard, and then click OK.
- By using the down arrow to scroll to the Enter New Network Name and then press OK.
- Press the down arrow to scroll to the appropriate letters or numbers on the keyboard which is available on the screen.
- After entering the new network name. Choose DONE and
- The 123 HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup attempts to connect to the network.
- When prompted then enter the phrase key.
- After entering the phrase key enter OK to confirm.
Push button method
- Click and hold the wireless button on the HP Envy 4510 Setup until the wireless blinks.
- Click on the Wi-Fi protected Setup button on your router.
- For getting the Complete information, Click 123.hp.com/envy4510
Wireless connection to 123 HP envy4510
- A wireless 802.11 b/g/n network which includes a wireless router or access point.
- A laptop or desktop computer with either wireless networking support.
- You can also use the network interface card to access the network connection.
- Broadband internet accesses like cable or DSL is needed.
- Network name (SSID).
- WEP Key or WPA phrase is needed.