For installing and setting up the 123 HP envy 4512 printer follow the below given steps:
Step 1. Unboxing the 123 HP envy 4512 printer
- First of all remove the 123.hp.com/envy 4512 Printer from the box.
- After that remove all tape and packing materials from the HP Envy 4512 printer.
- Pick up the scanner lid, remove the packing materials from the outside of the printer.
- Pick up the scanner lid, remove the packing material from the scanner glass and close the scanner lid.
- Recycle the packing material.
Step 2. HP Envy 4512 Printer power supply connection
- First of all connect the power cable to the rear of the 123 HP Envy 4512 Printer then plug the other
- After that connect the power cable to the rear of the 123.hp.com/envy 4512 printer.
- Then turn ON the Printer Support.
- Set your preferences to the 123 HP Envy 4512 Printer Support like as the date, time and country.
Step 3. Stacking paper in to the input tray
- For it first of all pull out the input tray, and then remove the packing materials.
- Then load the plain paper in the input tray.
- Push the stack into the tray.
- Slide the paper glides confirmatively to the tray.
Step 4. Positioning 123 HP Envy Ink Cartridges
- First of all open the ink cartridges access door.
- Then leave and wait until the carriage is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Now remove the tape on the ink cartridges.
- Keep hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the color.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- The 123 HP Envy Printer aligns the printer head, and then an alignment page automatically prints.
How to install 123 HP envy 4512 driver software?
To install 123 HP envy 4512 driver software follow the given below instructions:
- For working by using your computer all you need to do is to install the HP software to your computer.
- You can download the 123 HP Software from your official website 123.hp.com/envy 4512
- You can also use the software which is provided along with the Printer Support.
On which platform support 123 HP envy 4512 printer
How to connect 123 HP envy 4512 printer on Mac
- The MAC operating system is basically considered for its security this can be considered also to connect the 123 HP Envy Printer Support more in a secure manner.
- This can be by using the MAC setup 123.hp.com/setup 4512 that is basic available in the 123 HP Official website.
- The process of installation for the MAC can be done by using the 123 HP software that is available for it in the 123.hp.com/envy 4512 printer driver setup at the official website.
How to connect 123 HP envy 4512 printer on Windows
- The windows is the generally used operating system among all the operating system.
- This Operating system is generally used because the work ability and the user friendliness of the operating system has made users stick with it.
- Likewise the HP Printer Support installation with the windows operating system 123.hp.com/setup 4512 is most easy when compared to other Operating system.
How to connect your 123 HP envy 4512 printer on smartphone?
- Now a day’s mostly users have turned to use the easiest means of Device which could help them to work in multiple ways.
- This can be achieved only using the smart phones.
- The smart phones are the latest and the trending devices that can achieve multiple tasks at the same time.
- To connect your 123 HP Envy 4512 Printer to a smart phone you can use a HP Printer Support app which can support your printer.
- You can connect it either using a wireless network through the USB cable or through the app.
How to upgrade your 123 HP envy 4512 printer Windows 10?
- Windows 10 is the latest updating window.
- Mostly users have upgraded to the windows 10 and find it difficult for their old.
- Previous applications to run in the new upgraded operating system.
- The HP printer setup has launched its new setup driver 123.hp.com/envy 4512 that supports the windows 10 operating system.
- After downloading this setup from the 123 HP Envy 4512 printer official site, you can install and try printing using your windows 10.
Note: For getting the Complete information, visit the 123.hp.com/setup 4512.
How to connect your printer to the wireless network?
- The Wireless Setup Wizard gives way to setup and manage the wireless connection to your 123.hp.com/envy 4512 Printer Support.
- On the HP control panel, click on the wireless icon.
- Press the down arrow to scroll to Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The wizard displays a set of available networks.
- Press the down arrow to scroll to the name of your network and click on the OK.
- By using the down arrow to scroll to the Enter New Network Name and then click OK.
- Press the down arrow to scroll to the appropriate letters or numbers which are given in the on-screen keyboard.
- After entering the new network name. Choose DONE
- The 123 HP Envy 4512 Printer Setup attempts to connect to the network.
- When’s prompted enter the phrase key.
- After entering the phrase key enter OK to confirm.
There are two method to connect your printer to Wireless Network
- Push button method
- Click and hold the wireless button on the HP Printer Support until the wireless blinks.
- Click on the Wi-Fi protected Setup button on your router.
Note: For Complete information, Click 123.hp.com/envy4512.
- Pin Method
- Click on the wireless button on the 123 HP Envy 4512 setup control panel to display the wireless menu.
- Choose the settings from the 123 HP Printer Support display.
- Choose Wi-Fi protected Setup from the 123.hp.com/envy4512 Printer Support Display.
- If you have a Wi-Fi Protected Setup router with a WPS push button.
- Select Push Button and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- If the router does not have a push button you have to select the PIN button option.