The HP deskjet printers are good for the money. The reliable and compact HP deskjet 3630 printer offers multifunctional programs like scanning, printing, copying, and web connection. Then, printing can be done using mobile connectivity with ePrint the print application for android mobile. The AirPrint application supports the wireless printing function from the iOS devices like iPad, iPhone and iMac. At last, download the printer software compatible to the printer model number from 123.hp.com/dj3630.
Features of HP deskjet 3630
Print- HP Deskjet 3630 lets you print from mac, windows and phone. You can print photos, envelopes and documents. For printing photo, open the printer software. And choose the properties button. In the layout tab select the photo orientation. Then click OK in the properties window to start printing.
Scanner- With HP Deskjet 3630 you can scan photos and documents from mac, windows and phone. You can store the scanned document as jpeg or pdf in your device. Then, you can change the scan settings from the printer software. But before that remember to download the updated and latest printer software from 123.hp.com/dj3630.
Copier- At the beginning load paper in the input tray of your 123 HP Deskjet 3630 printer. After that load the original print side on the scanner glass. Then press the start copy color button or start copy black button These process will start within two seconds. Then, confirm that you download the HP Deskjet 3630 printer software from 123.hp.com/dj3630
How to unpack the HP deskjet 3630 printer-
To unpack the HP deskjet 3630 printer, follow the below steps-
- First of all take the box include the HP printer 123.hp.com/dj3630, rotate the box on its sideand slide out the printer. After that remove the Styrofoam caps each one at a time and gently place the odd and even surface.
- Then, set separate all the documents and papers that come along with the printer in the HP deskjet 3630 printer Then there is an installation CD in the package for both mac and windows software and driver installation. The same can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/setup 3630 .
- The HP instant tank cardfor the printer also comes with the printer box, there is a beginning ink policy exists with HP. Next on subscribing with this policy the ink usage is automatically transmitted to the HP service and order new ink cartridge.
- There is a begin here guide in the printer box which includes written steps for setting up the printer. At last there is a Get started guide which provides basic additional and troubleshooting properties of 123 HP Deskjet 3630.
Printing process on HP deskjet 3630
Follow the below steps to print documents and photos from Mac and windows OS.
To print on windows-
- In beginning confirm that you have downloaded the printer software from 123.hp.com/dj3630.
- Now choose your printer name and open the features dialogue box. Then press the properties button.
- After that choose all the suitable settings like landscape or portrait from the layout tab.
- Now, you can change the paper size from the “Advanced” At last click ok or click print to start the printing operation.
To print on Mac OS-
- First of all download the HP Deskjet 3630 driver software from 123.hp.com/dj3630.
- After that, open your printer software and click on File from the software.
- Now confirm that your printer name selected. Next thing is specifying the page Features.
- At last in the Print Dialog choose Show Details option. Finally, change any settings and click Print.
Print on both sides from HP deskjet 3630
To print on both sides of the page from windows-
- First of all download the printing software from 123.hp.com/dj3630. Then open the properties dialogue box.
- Then click the layout tab and select the orientation.
- On the paper quality tab select quality settings and set the color. In the Advanced setting you can select the paper size.
- In the next step on the layout tab, select print on both sides manually option from the drop down. At last click continue and click ok.
To print on both side of the page from OS X-
- In the beginning confirm that you have downloaded the printer software from 123.hp.com/dj3630.
- Now open the software and select File and click Print.
- In the next step in the print dialog select Paper handling and set the page order to Normal. Then set pages to print to odd only option.
- After that click print and once the odd documents printed remove them from the tray.
- Now reload the paper again with the blank pages facing the printer and navigate to paper handling pop up. Here set the printing to Even only and click print.